Implementation of a global trade management solution is one of the best ways for business to realize drastic operational gains. In recent years, rising investments in global logistics and infrastructure, increasing cross boarder sales and increasing complexities in managing global trade, have led to the adoption of global trade management.
Our Goal is to help our Clients deal with ever-changing demands more clearly, developing a road map for success. We have worked with some of the largest and more complex trade structures and have succeeding in solving those demands. Here are some “tools” we can use:
- Trade Data Analytics for Targeting Flows
- eInvoicing and Collections
- Block Chain Management Systems
- Purchase Order Processing and Financing
- Supply Chain Financing – Local and Cross-boarder
- Letters of Credit, Guarantees and Undertakings
- Insured Receivables and Factoring – Local and Cross-Border
- Draft and Promissory Note Discount (Forfaiting)
- Syndications, Participations, Securitizations and other SPV Structures
- Export Credit Agency (like US EXIMBANK) and Multilateral Financing
Our extensive network of contacts from around the world, more than 150 financial institutions and large Corporations in multiple industries can help us find the right alternative for your situation. In addition, we liaise with special providers that help provide alternatives to more complex transactions. Here are a few:
We know what works and what doesn’t when it comes to Global Financing solutions. Let us help you understand the ins-and-outs of this complex world.
Contact us for a consultation.